Pages

Friday, March 1, 2013

New Year's Resolution February Update!

It's been an interesting month. I had made some changes in my life that I always wanted to make but never got around to. I wouldn't necessarily say that it has been a great month, from the perspective of my 2013 resolutions, but I can say with confidence that I have made some good progress.

Resolution #1: Achieve my ideal weight.

I haven't lost any weight this month, but I have apparently maintained my weight. This doesn't mean that I have completely failed. I have made some changes that I hope will have results on the long run.

I have adopted a mostly vegetarian diet! I still eat meat, but only twice a week, or in special occasions. I like to call myself a flexitarian.

I have already seen some changes in me because of this diet. Apparently what I'm about to share can make you uncomfortable, especially if you are given (in my most humble opinion) to the most ridiculous TMI sensitivities as many of my Facebook friends are whenever I share my "dietary adventures".

If you are, then do yourself and myself a favor and skip the next line.

I'm no longer perpetually constipated!

That's it, I said it, out to the world to know.

I also have more energy, feel more refreshed and don't crave meat that much!

I still eat lots of cheese, grains and what the heck, some good ol' vegetables eventually go in.
Tortillas, Eggs and Cheese, still meatless after all these years!

Resolution #2: Keep my room clean, year long.

Oh crap, I knew I'd have to share this at one point or another. Don't get me wrong, there is definitely some progress, but still...

So I finally got rid of my old useless mattress and is no longer taking up space in my room! Now I can finally throw myself down to the floor and not hit too many things!

I also found a place to store a box of clothes that I don't immediately use.

Good bye old mattress.
Resolution #3: Update my blog regularly, minimum one post per week.

Yup, been doing that. Just check my posts on the right.


That's it! See you in March!





2 comments:

  1. I find that one way I lose weight is by not wearing a heavy coat when I go on the scales. This worked for a while. But my weight remained the same after that.

    I made a new New Year resolution. I have now stopped going on the scales.

    It worked !!!

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe yeah, I can see how that would work.

    I hate/love the scale. It never seems to lie to me!

    Blessings,

    Jose.

    ReplyDelete